Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Back To Blogging

Hello. Having a good summer, I hope. We, here in the So Cal desert, mostly do what we can to stay cool. My family does, anyway. Temps have fallen below 100 degrees the past week, but it's been humid and it even rained a few times. Conditions like this are never fun for Taxi Mom, me. Glitchy a/c that needs repair makes for miserable conditions.

Anyway, I'm working my way back into writing a daily post. Main reason for this is to post updates to  my newly created GoFundMe page. I had to do it. There are things to do, places to go, and higher learning to be done. With nothing to lose, I set a goal of $36,625. It sounds like so much... it is SO much. Crunching the numbers last night made me dizzy; coming to terms that creating a GoFundMe profile was a must-do... well, that tied my stomach in knots. The idea of at least my oldest daughter not returning to college senior year nearly floors me every time I contemplate it.

So, my daily blogs will tell a story, paint a picture, offer suggestions, or simply break down goal amount and give dollar amount on specific needs.  I'll post updates here and hope for the best.

Tomorrow's breakdown:  Haircuts!

Yesterday's Post:  The Letter I Had To Write

No comments:

Post a Comment