Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February Project

BlogHer's NaBloPoMo for February MAKE theme has me trying my hand at digital illustrating... believe me, it is not easy.

Stay with me, here's today's effort...


Made some memories today. Gathered with family at a nearby restaurant to celebrate a niece's birthday. Everybody had a great time... lots of laughter, good food, and great company.
As for me, belated birthday gifts keep coming my way. My son bought me Kid President's Guide To Being AWESOME, and when we got home from dinner, my daughter was baking my favorite cake... German chocolate, yum! This totally made my day. My bouquet of yellow daisies looks fresh as they were the day my nieces brought them over and they bring a smile to my face every time I walk into the kitchen.
February is off to a really nice start.

Me, rocking good hair.


Kid President's AWESOME book.
Bright, cheery daisies.


Another recent project that I decided to try my hand at was floral arranging. I've posted January's carmel color creation DIY vlog below.  Please, watch, comment, like, and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more kooky me. - This Is Fifty With Lil.




Sources:

  1. Kid President's Guide To Being AWESOME available at a bookstore or retail store book section near you.
  2. BlogHer NaBloPoMo for February theme: MAKE

No comments:

Post a Comment