Saturday, November 7, 2015

Alert! Alert!

Attention. May I please have your attention.

Blogging on This Is Fifty With Lil has been interrupted due to Twitter going bonkers over freaky glowing something or other with trailing long, blue-green streak that appeared in the sky over Los Angeles, California.

I was napping at the time that this "UFO" sighting occurred, and had not heard or read anything about it until my phone battery was done charging. I always miss the cool stuff when it happens. Thank goodness for Twitter, right?

Anyway, by the time I sat to write tonight's blog post, it was well after 11:30... those UFO videos are pretty cool. But in actuality, it was just a Lockheed built missile that had been test launched from somewhere in Southern California. Apparently these snazzy missiles cost $30 million bucks! You're tax dollars at work, America.

Back to watching more videos.

Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment