Wednesday, November 11, 2015

An Excerpt

From A HOW-TO GUIDE ~ November 11, 2014:

In past blog posts I think I've mentioned, or at least tried to convey, the fact that I am an expert at nothing, and any kind of profession is non-existent. Plain and simple, I am a wife and mother who possesses additional skills in typing and driving... not at the same time, of course.

With regard to this blog title, my decision to produce A How-To Guide was based on the idea of advising what not to do. That said, my personal goal to write about life-as-I-knew-it was to put emphasis on how to survive the hell that was the result of long-term unemployment that my family was going through in 2011 and 2012. I'm still posting here, regardless of the fact that there is little to no how-to do anything. I'm hopeful a few helpful how-to posts find their way onto this blog. My sincerest apologies for coming up short so far.

*****

I have a YouTube channel where I vlog called This Is Fifty With Lil. @TI50WL features In The Kitchen With Lil On Wednesdays. Only one has been uploaded, but I do plan to post the few more very soon. I'll update this post for your viewing and constructive criticism. This is all I have for today. It was created specifically with my husband and kids in mind.

NOT SO FUN FACT:
We are now in a different rental;
automatic dishwasher in this house doesn't work either.

No comments:

Post a Comment