Saturday, January 24, 2015

It's Been A Day

Today could have been more productive, but well, it's me.

Highlights: Did all the stuff I was asking others to help out with.  I don't seem to have much of a voice around here.  Or, maybe, they think I like the sound of my own nagging voice.  Anyway, somehow my demands were eventually heard; teens room got cleaned, husband agreed to trim my hair, then took care of storing Christmas tree decorations, as well as clear out the residual mess that was left after it appeared he was done with that task.  I did my part; all I ask that others do same.

Anyway, happy my hair is now a manageable length, fridge is restocked to get us through the weekend, and that there was time in the day to drive over to my sister's to help her with some computer issues.  Now, it's time for me to read a couple of book chapters then hit the sack.

Have a good rest of the weekend, all.


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment